Neuspeed short shift

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey guys, just to show those who wanna see my new short shift, I know it ain't anythin new but I like the feel of the car more now, enjoy ;-)

SS.jpg

SS1.jpg

is that like weighted? what does it do to the throw, i have a neuspeed short shift gearstick & mount works superb also mainly shortening front to back throw rather than side to side, just the way i like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

was looking about at counterweights and stuff, curiously, but am very happy with my current setup

ta

i tired it and absolutely hated it. couldnt get rid of it quck enough.

get the dieselgeek one mate its wicxked i've got its made a huge difference

Alternatively get the ECS one. Its throw and weight adjustable so you adjust your shift exactly how you want it. Same price as the Neuspeed at around £140+vat!

Rich

I was looking at the diesl geek one, they look sweet. How much better would u say it is in comparison to the Nuespeed? The only thing about the ECS one is that it looks a bit vulnerable to cracks (due to the number of holes) but I dunno, purley guess wor. PaulS3 what did you hate about it?

de ja vu linky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i am more than happy with my OEM Shifter now, been there and tried a modified one, and hated it.

I'm with Pauls3...I tried both and although is much preferred the shorter throw I found the gearchange too stiff. Sold them both.

yea the dieselgeek isn't as notchy and its smooth .. i got mine secondhand but its perfect and very easy to fit

[ QUOTE ]
I was looking at the diesl geek one, they look sweet. How much better would u say it is in comparison to the Nuespeed? The only thing about the ECS one is that it looks a bit vulnerable to cracks (due to the number of holes) but I dunno, purley guess wor. PaulS3 what did you hate about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The shifter is under very little stress so cracking wouldnt be a problem...It also doesnt get hot so would be fine. It does give you the option of changing different aspects of the gear change and customise to exactly how you want it.

RIch