Some sort of wanring light any help would be great

Sevv

Pushing the limits..
Reaction score
Hello guys, well as i was drive home to work a few minutes ago i realized i had some sort of open ended C spanner light on my LCD near the ambient Temps.. and im quite worried i search forums and i tried to check the owners manual but it didnt say much about the problem. please help as im worried its something serious... here is a picture of it :(

20120804_041259.jpg

Guessing its cold in Aus right now?... frost warning light :)

<tuffty/>

seriously its that ?

i let the car warm up for like 20 mins though... i got worried cause its had a c-spanner shape on it... so i have nothing to worry about..

i learn something new everyday from you Paul... your like a Library mate. you gave me the biggest relief at 5am :p

seriously its that ?

i let the car warm up for like 20 mins though... i got worried cause its had a c-spanner shape on it... so i have nothing to worry about..

i learn something new everyday from you Paul... your like a Library mate. you gave me the biggest relief at 5am :p

its a frost warning for on the roads i.e drive safely

Looks like this on a DIS with a display thats working 100%
612919-DSC00098%28Small%29.JPG

<tuffty/>

sorry ill correct myself your right Mr. Tuffty i appologize, it disappeared as the temps went up

Sevv, looking at your DIS display, it's broke, with 2 lines of LEDs missing, which is why you can't get the full symbol. It's a common problem, so don't be alarmed! It doesn't effect car performance, so most people don't fix it!(like me lol). Also, if the temps drop below -4.5 degreesC, the symbol goes off also, as it's pretty obvious it's going to be icy @-4.5, and the aircon won't work when this symbol is on the display.

This thread made me chuckle :D

I only wish the weather was nice enough here all the time for me to not know about the car's display haha :D

Reactions: Sevv
I got tis the other day and thought it was a nice touch. The flashing time after driving 2hrs too.