Which Wing Mirrors Do I Have?! Pics Added...

Ryan_W

Reaction score
Right,

I've got a bust drivers side wing mirror and went to GSF to get a replacement mirror glass. They gave me the mirrors, went into the car park to fit them, and they were completely the wrong fit?!

The part number on both mirrors is: E1 010594 (surely these should differ for OS and NS?)

Here's what the NS mirror looks like:

IMG-20120803-00171.jpg

IMG-20120803-00172.jpg

So has anyone got a clue what mirrors I've got? As far as I'm aware, they're genuine Audi mirrors, but off what?

Cheers in advance,

Ryan

They look standard to me but there is a difference between pre and post facelift mirrors.

I got my last one from the stealers but cant remember how much i paid i just gave them my reg number and they gave me the glass and it fitted straight in

Can someone post a pic (front and back) of a pre-facelift mirror?
My car's 2002 (facelift model), but maybe the previous owner swapped some ally (if it came with them?) for the black mirrors it has now?

is your car minge blue cos your mirrors look like they are rather than black.

I think the facelift mirrors were smaller

Ok facelift mirrors on the inside (closest to the window) look kinda squared to the glass, as in the angle of the casing looks parallel, pre facelift doesn't. Id post a pic of mine but im out on my phone :(

My cars as black as the ace of spades! It's filthy since the combines were out last night and then it rained (copious amounts of dust on car!)...

So from my pics, do I have pre-facelift or facelift mirrors?

Anyone able to grab some part numbers? Need to get this sorted asap.

Cheers

just looked at a pic of my car (facelift) and the shape of yours looks identical to mine so i would say facelift

just looked in the pics thread and on the second to last page there is a pic of a pre and post facelift car and you can tell the difference so as gops says defo 100% your are facelift