the end is nigh!! :o(

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
Good news and bad news.

Good news (which i have too keep reminding myself of so as to compensate for the bad news)

Im engaged. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Bad news (due to said good news)

Car has to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So firstly.... do you think £14k is asking too much? i checked auto trader and other noggys of same year and mileage are asking about the same.

Secondly.... what now?? dont really want to get a crap car but cant really afford much more than 3 or 4k and has to be cheap insurance.

Unfortunately.....erm i mean..... thankfully /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif (sorry darling) a house and a fiancé now take presedence over a fast flashy car.

car will officaially be for sale soon on ebay, autotrader and of course the trading section of AS net. but if your interested PM now.

cheers

aagh! sounds like bad news and even worse news to me...

congratulations!

to give you some idea what the dealers get away with, i recently paid 18k for a 52 fully loaded noggy blue with 27k miles.

go back to the crx you know you love em, just dont get the girly del a soul one :p

yeah i did love it and it did cross my mind... but its a bit old now and hard to find a nice one, plus i could do with a bigger car (at least s3 size)

Now you need to start considering family "requirements"..

Do Audi do MPV's ?? ;-).

There's always the Fiat multipla

My A3 1.8TS for 6.5k? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry to hear about your car jedi but congratulations on the engagement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

I guess you could get away with a 5 door A3 although I doubt you'd get one for the cash you want to spend on it.

Maybe a seat leon? - There quite cheap now especially as there about to launch the new model, plus if you know your way around your audi, it'll all be fairly similar

Dude, aren't you like 21/22! How can you be thinking about marriage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck anyway......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

S3 AND married at 21?! Is your bodyclock set too fast? Is one human year equal to five jedi years?

I had to wait until I was 33 for an S3 and marriage might happen next year but I won't be selling the motor to pay for the wedding I can assure you.

Congratulations by the way!

hi. thanks for comments.

selling car is mainly to pay for house. wedding part is all covered by family mainly but i dont want to live it some little flat so im deciding to get rid of the flash car so i can afford somewhere half decent to live.

Im not that into the a3 range to warrent 4-6k on one. i only like the s3 as its fast and looks good.

will probably go away from the vag range now i cant have the top of the range cars (only ever liked the s3, s4, lean cupra r etc... not interested in the cheaper models)

will prob go for something older and crapper but still top of the range (406 coupe v6, 306 gti-6, etc)

yes maybe the body clock of a jedi is set too fast but hey. im looking forward to the change in lifestyle (eventhough it will involve and change of motor)

B5 A4's are good cars and are going for a steal nowadays... ideal for a future family.

Don't do it Nathan! Dump her and keep the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My girlfriend told me I spent too much on cars and not enough on her.... I dumped her, far less trouble in the long run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unles you actually LOVE her that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well said that man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I got engaged a few months back. What scared me was when she said she wanted to be added to my insurance.

[ QUOTE ]
I got engaged a few months back. What scared me was when she said she wanted to be added to my insurance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy her a car, its cheaper!! Thats what i did, lol

[ QUOTE ]

I managed to get married and keep my S3, bought her a Passat Estate, so guess I'm pretty lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So why don't you treat yourself to some brembos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I managed to get married and keep my S3, bought her a Passat Estate, so guess I'm pretty lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So why don't you treat yourself to some brembos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm waiting for the parts to arrive, there seems to be a shortage or LCR disks at my local Seat stealers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Back to the topic -----> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif