carbon fiber interior trim

S3_chris 11

Reaction score
Hi all ive seen some people have carbon fiber dash trim, is this real carbon fiber or wrapped? many thanks

i cant speak for others but its all down to how much you want to spend

wrapping something can be cheap as chips if you do it yourself, you can also get things dipped at a fairly reasonable price

People use Di-Noc to wrap internal stuff

haha funny to see this thread. i just used di-noc carbon fibre wrap today for the center console area, will post up pics tomorrow

I am in speaking terms with a company the provides real carbon fiber trim, if everything goes ok and parts can be made, will i be the first or has someone else found some:jump: however im not sure if its worth £100 when i could spend that on other items

Heres an image of my carbon wrap as promised, takes 30mins to take out center console and wrap. Use a hair-dryer to help mould the wrap.

img1655jz.jpg

Reactions: Lavis89
never even considered doing this, but after seeing that photo it is definitely happening, will help neaten up my interior, it is a bit scratched up at the moment

There was a member who said his mate actually made real carbon fibre parts and was gauging interest.
Dont know if its still happening.

looks good wrapped mite have to have a go, whats the switch for in the passenger side under the glove box?

Thats to activate the super huge d**do that comes out from between the passenger seat and raviges your a**hole :) haha.