free official new audi a3 music cd recieved today.

rockstar

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
recieved this in the post today,promoting the new a3 and asking me if i wanted to book a test drive ...more info the a3 etc etc...nicely packaged item! 10 tracksfew of the bands i recognise aswell! its supposed to be the new soundtrack to the new a3! has extra features (cd rom content)havent checked it out yet .....interesting though.

some lovely pics of the a3 including it in black (my fav)

mentoins about the new a3 advert for tv (anyone seen it yet?)

anyone recieved this aswell?

recieved the official audi magazine aswell last week,big feature on the a3 aswell,nice!

just need to find the cash to buy the ****** now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Talking of music, I picked up the new A3 promotional CD/CD-ROM from the dealer the other week when I was there.

There about 5 tracks of music on the CD, but surprisingly NOT the dance track which plays during the A3 advert.

Anyone know what its called?

AL

Yes, I got the music CD in the post, but also, when I popped into the nearest franchise to see the new A3 in the flesh, was given a multimedia promotional CD in a smart smoked polypropylene 'C-Shell' case, which contains some nice videos, and that TV advert.

Nice new handbrake, kludgy new seat raising handle which is not nearly so nice as on my old sports seats. Some sorta bulletproof visor that flips up on the rear shelf and, a spring-loaded hook on the underside of this shelf, on which to hang your dog or to stop your take-aways from spilling if, like the jerk in the TV ad, you have no girlfiend to hold it for you.

Mr Bean would NOT be impressed with the TV ad; it shows said greasy little jerk throwing his teddy bear onto a bonfire (catchy slogan: New Attitude? No Girlfriend!).

Katie.

I got my CD from my dealer and to be honest it's crap, the one across here is just one long track containing different songs...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

I managed to get a Quattro Polo Shirt from my dealer when I bought my new S3 but hey that was a real struggle! Stingy buggers

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I feel positively lucky then, i got a fleece after reminding them 3 times when i bought my S3