*****important news about the ultimate vag trackday*****

AARON77

Reaction score
***IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT THE ULTIMATE VAG TRACKDAY***
It is with much regret that I have to announce that COV have decided to pull out of the upcoming Ultimate VAG track day

at Brands hatch on 25[SUP]th[/SUP] August.
Initially we had arranged for the track day to be 5 hours worth of track time for £200. Due to the fear of limited numbers taking up this offer, MSV have decided to open the day to other clubs and manufacturers. This in itself wasn’t a problem until they also reduced the time down to 5 x 20 minute sessions giving you only 1hr and 40 minutes in total for £180.
We at COV feel this is very unfair and therefore have decided not to support this event anymore.
We have been told by a representative of MSV that if you have paid and you no longer wish to attend, a full refund is possible, however, if you wish to still attend the track day, then myself and COV hope you have a fantastic day.

Regards
Aaron & Don

Like i said on another post i will take some track time if my car is ready in time,not as great as it was suppost to be,track days are quite expensive though i suppose.

I much prefer open pitlane so this was a bit of a disappointment when I got the mail from MSV. Then again, I haven't been on track for a while so it will be a good fun blast so I'll still go along.