18" S4 reps

ap

Reaction score
Are any of you nice chaps running the wsp S4 reps avaiable on rimstyles website your S3's, are they any good bad or indifferent?

Have you any pointers on where else you can buy 18" S4 reps to suit 2002 s3?

Kind regards
Andy

Hi Andy, I use to run WSP S4 reps and can confirm they are perfect replicas and easily the best looking wheel you can buy for the 8L.

For a moment there you got me all excited as I've been wanting to buy a set again but Rimstyle are taking the pi$$$ charging £700 for alloys only... I did enquire with WSP about buying direct but they refused unless it was a bulk order!

S4 reps rock. End of.

If you've got your eyes on some, chances are you wont find anything to better them. Quality is good and they look the business.

See...

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

photo.jpg

I'll take some proper pictures of the car with them tomorrow for you mate. I

Hmmmm I love my s4 wheels but think they are a bit small so these could be the answer

That looks great thanks for the images, as my car is dolphin grey that is what my car will look like except you have some nice equipment bolted to yours and mine is standard.

Are you running these 8JX18 5x100 et35?
Also what tyre size you running?
Do you know what the Audi part numbers are for the wheel centre caps?

Sorry for the questions
Andy

It will look very similar, except mine is Mineral Grey.

Yup 8x18's, multi drilled and et45 front with 20mm spacer et 35 with 15mm spacer so essentially et25f et20r. Tyres are 215, 40, 18's which give a slight stretch and allow to run these offsets at my ride hight.

Your car is looking fine and I think you have made my mind up. Thanks for all your feedback
Andy

Bit of a thread resurrection but Ive decided I need these wheels in my life! :p Looking at the options for making OEM ones fit, but would rather not faff with spacers or new hubs unless i have to. Does anyone know if there are 100 pcd ones available at all? Thanks

Sweeeet! Thats ace thanks. Would definitely be keen on a group buy :w00t: Though I might not be able to wait :happy: