Brembo sports pads

Buzzer

Reaction score
Anybody using these at the moment, iv heard some decent reports back from other forums with different cars.
Nice to hear if they are good on a S3. I'm getting them fitted on Tuesday.

Get ferodo ds2500's! Tried and tested and passed! I think maz had Brembo pads and went to ferodos and he loved it. Ferodo are a part of federal mogul which is right next to me and where my dad works, should try n rob some!

I'm running brembo setup, drilled grooved sport discs and pads, pads are good but not as good as ds2500 ferrodo wish I had bought them instead but the discs are good!

Interesting
QUOTE (james_r32 @ May 18 2012, 02:36 PM)
Price on 996 Turbo fronts please Keith.

How would you rate these compared to Pagid RS4-2's?

They're �171.59 James.

This is the information Brembo sent me when I asked about the Brembo sport pad vs DS2500 --

� INITIAL BITE ++
� RESISTANCE TO FADING =
� AVERAGE FRICTION LEVEL +
� MODULATION +
� FRICTION CONSISTANCY =
� PAD WEAR +++
� HEAT CONDUCTIVITY =
� COMPRESSIBILITY -
� COMFORT (NOISE) +++
� EASE OF BEDDING +++
� RESISTANCE TO FADE =
� LOW BRAKE DUST LEVEL +++

Keith

If you weren't so far away I would let you have a go in mine. The low dust bit is rubbish, gettin loads o brake dust the same as ferrodo ds in my opinion!

But they are good, and compliment the discs!

Well, got the pads fitted this morning and done some casual driving and shopping etc, and decided to take the scenic route home. First off the initial bite is a lot better than oem, not needing as must pressure on the pedal.
Around the country roads there was a Hugh difference in performance and it seemed to last.
I also had ATE blue fluid put in her, so no brake fade.
All in all, a great upgrade for little money, and the pads get my recommendation.

Well I done another trackday on Monday last in mondello park, 4-5 laps with Hugh amount if heavy braking and smoke billowing out from the front wheels while in the pits, no brake fade at all! Well impressed and would reccomend to anybody on the site. Done some more laps during the day and couldn't have been happier.