Gettin a Jetex, what size though?

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've got a 1.8T (quattro sport) and im sticking a jetex in it, the question is what size am i looking for? on the jetex website i've got the option of a 172mm length or a 124mm length? it looks like a 172 would be a bit too long but a 124 too short? anyone that has one in theirs (most of you i'ld guess) that could recommend me a size i'ld be grateful, sat here ready to order at the moment! (also ordered a 008 to replace my crappy VTA valve on sunday :D)

I got my jetex from bill in the B5 induction kit, that fits nicely on a 3" maf. Why don't you measure the bay to see what size will fit?

i have measured it, but not sure what other people have done (as i was saying, the 124 looks a bit on the small side) so was generally asking what size people have managed to fit in their 1.8T or if the 124 is the size people have been fitting

Bill sells the right size Jetex for the A3's... sells loads to Ibiza, Golf and A3 owners... 70mm neck IIRC...

<tuffty/>

i've been hit with 3 parking tickets in the space of 2 days... so will put this back a couple of weeks and be getting hold of you at the end of the month (hurry up pay day!)

pretty sure they do, i've parked in the same space for 7 months and never had a ticket (it's a permit area, but for some reason the street i live on is only guest permits rather than resident permits) then suddenly i, aswell as a few of the neighbours have been stung several times. popping down to the council offices on friday to see whats up with them all of a sudden getting anal.