Missing my car

MURRAYS444

Reaction score
Today I took my car to get the front end re-sprayed and also the back bumper, was told to pick my car up at the end of the week i'm starting to miss it already anybody else fell the same way when they can't see or use their car?

Haha I have one of those to use in the meantime lol but its got twinport badge on it also a lupo 1.0 its a killer downhill!

Mate you want to try driving a 1.2 corsa for 2 weeks as a cost saving exercise :(

I don't think this will save you money........... You will need therapy at £35 per hour ! I'm still undergoing treatment from when I drove a disastra Vxr piece of pischhhhhh! Was a terrible ordeal for me and the salesmen on the test drive :). Can you say unDersteer

At least the VXR has some oomph. I struggle to even overtake lorries in the corsa :(

In my car for 3 days this week and this morning was sheer joy to be driving it again after 2 weeks.

HAha ive had this with my mrs mini cooper .... for that split second you see a gap the s would have caught up with the traffic in a jiff
but nooooo you end up acknowledging you have a slow *** fcn piece of shiat....;)

Last edited:
I know the feeling, my actual daily is a 85ps 2011 transit van high roof! Genuinely slacks off uphill lol

0-60 =. If your lucky

Haha I tried keeping up with a mk3 golf Gti and was sooo annoyed when I put my foot down and had no boost!