Extended Warranty

• Thread starter imported_rashpal1
  • Start date
I

imported_rashpal1

Hi All,

My Audi Warranty runs out at the end of the month and Audi have quoted me £874.00 to renew it for one year.. Bit on the expensive side, but do you think it is worth doing or a total waste of time!!

My car has covered 47k now..

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Pal

Imo I would never pay that much for a warranty on a S3. Crazy. When mine runs out at the end of the year i'll probably be extending the warranty with Warranties Online and using AMD for servicing. Warranties online seem to have been very reliable with paying out on claims based on the experiences of people over on the TT forum - much better than Warranties Direct.

Incidentally, I always thought it way £510 for a years warranty with Audi?

I just spoke to someone at Audi Customer services and thats what they quoted me for a 1.8 litre car for full component cover!

Willl check out the link you have said and see how much they quote..

It used to be around the £500 mark, but prices went through the roof earlier in the year. Also maybe its sorted now but Audi werent able to offer extended warranties a couple of months ago...

Dunc

[ QUOTE ]
Imo I would never pay that much for a warranty on a S3. Crazy. When mine runs out at the end of the year i'll probably be extending the warranty with Warranties Online and using AMD for servicing. Warranties online seem to have been very reliable with paying out on claims based on the experiences of people over on the TT forum - much better than Warranties Direct.

Incidentally, I always thought it way £510 for a years warranty with Audi?

[/ QUOTE ]

Warranties Onlines just quoted me £274.18 for one years cover.. Bargin!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Will Warranties Online cover you if you car is modded..
I wanna start doing things to my car now, and have not done so before because of the dealer Warranty.

I've ordered the Brembo GT kit, should be here in a week or so. Then in a few months i want to chip it from Amd etc..

Yes watch out for the wear & tear clause which can effectively cover everything (or rather not cover it)