steering wheel not straight :/ any advise on where to go?

Going over a mates garage later on and having all 4 tyres off and reseated back on, I'll take that opertunity to have a good look over it
cheers again Tuffty

Did you ever get to the bottom of yours pulling left? I have this problem on mine and its driving me nuts, I've changed both wishbones, both ball joints both drop links and both track rod ends been on hunter system 4 times this week and went to ats, so that's 5 times this week with no fix to pulling left, I did motive the other week that I had wear marks on my passenger side drive shaft, mine has been lowered on standard shocks with h&r springs, not sure how much it's been lowered tho.

i just wondered if you ever got to the bottom of your issues?

Most cars pull to the left due to road camber. Roads are higher in the middle and fall away at the edges to allow rain water to run off the road, which causes cars to naturally want to drift "downhill"

It makes no difference if I drive on the left or the middle it still wants to pull to the left. The only things for me to replace are wheel bearings, as I can hear a rumble and there is play in the passenger will, and fit coilovers which I want to do then get it aligned again,

i was thinking about the polybush for the steering rack but can't seem to find anything about what it does