TODAY...

6monthcarman

Reaction score
I am going to look at another S3 today which if i do go ahead with it then i will be on my 3rd! (When will i learn not to sell these cars as i always come back to them...)

There is just something about the S3 that i'm sure some of you will agree with. It has fantastic presence, styling, performance and comfort. I cannot think of any alternatives with the same level of kit to the S3 with the amount of money i have to spend that will entertain me on one side then relax me on the other.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, it is at an Audi dealership so i expect it to be a good 'un!

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to look at another S3 today which if i do go ahead with it then i will be on my 3rd! (When will i learn not to sell these cars as i always come back to them...)

There is just something about the S3 that i'm sure some of you will agree with. It has fantastic presence, styling, performance and comfort. I cannot think of any alternatives with the same level of kit to the S3 with the amount of money i have to spend that will entertain me on one side then relax me on the other.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, it is at an Audi dealership so i expect it to be a good 'un!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean matey! I'm on my 2nd one, just missed it soooo much and couldn't replace it with anything unless I spent ££££s!