TT RS style wheels for my Noggy?

Nogmeister

Reaction score
Hey up everyone, I think I've settled on the look of 5 spoke wheels for my Noggy, and I quite like the TT RS 5 spoke blade wheels

a la

18" AUDI A4 ALL MODELS TTRS STYLE ALLOY WHEELS & TYRES | eBay

would be nice to try and retain the OEM vibe. Now I have only found these as 5x100 on evilbay as reps (boo hiss) but I fear this may be my only route.

Does anyone know if Audi does these in our fitment? If not it may have to be the reps....

Also, if someone with skills would like to do a mock up of these on a Nogaro blue car I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers all!

You could go genuine with adapters,would look amazing,thats the wheels i was going to go for.

OEM wheels will be V expensive but OEM and wont be in 5 x 100 so you would need adapters too.

If you want them them reps will probably be your only viable option unless you can find a cheap set of OEM second hand ones.

Or if you have money to burn of course then get anything you fancy and i will have a set too :)

Have heard for the money they are good. I am running Falken FK452`s cant fault them for the price paid.

you can get adapter that bolt onto ur car using 5x100, then the genuine audi wheels would be 5x112 (i think) and u bolt the wheel onto the new holes on the adapter/spacers

TBH I don't think they'd suit the 8L's curves, but obviously it's your choice as it's your motor :)

you can get adapter that bolt onto ur car using 5x100, then the genuine audi wheels would be 5x112 (i think) and u bolt the wheel onto the new holes on the adapter/spacers

Eaxctly that....which is how I got my BBS' on my car :)
You may also want to factor in the cost of the adapters as I paid about £250ish for mine...H&R FTW

Holy moly, its reps all the way I'm afraid!

Doubt real ones will be up for a good while. How could I find out the name of the real ones?

Crude effort on a pic...

7929874f.jpg

Reactions: Nogmeister
cant say im a fan of these wheels if i had an Rs3 it would be the the first thing id change

I like them because it's OEM+ without being the same old sh*t that everyone has. Might have a hunt for some real ones....

Hi all,

This is my fiirst post, but want to say this is a Great forum.

I'm getting an 8L S3 in Black and these are the wheels I want to fit to the car.

Has anyone fitted them to a black S3? also what width spacers are needed for these wheels to fill the arches without rubbing?

Does anyone have a pic of these wheels fitted to a black car before i consider making a purchase?