Badger5Chris Nott
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Forgive me ASN as I have sinned

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxie View Post
    i have some but for the life of me i dont know where they are :-(
    Well you still have a few days to find them

No offence mate but I'm not going to be walking around eying up blokes with tattoos on there neck! Lol
    Be good to meet other ASN members though for sure....

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwistof View Post
    I am soooo hoping for Essex way or London....I saw in 2009 there was around 5000 cars in East London for the last major event they held like this!

If you do go then try and get hold of a walkie talkie with 8 channels...my mate and I will both have one in our motors and we picked up some very random things on some of the channels in Lakeside a couple of weeks ago! lol
    Would love to go to a meet this big
    Audi S3 01 Facelift Ming Blue | Forge 007p | Jetex Air Filter | BlueFlame Cat Back | 6K HIDS | Tints All Round | LCR Splitter | Pure Stealth

5th Gear

Status
    we have 6 walkie talkies

as for fuel i did £660 just in the a6 last month lol
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Nova View Post
    we have 6 walkie talkies

as for fuel i did £660 just in the a6 last month lol
    Lol at 6 - nice

My mate and I will be on channel 3 for my S3

Im on course for a 4 figure amount this month.....most I've ever put in a car in my driving history to date! Lol

Status

My Social Networking

So just over 24 hours to go....
    Whose going to the Revenge Cruise tomorrow night?

I've gathered from this thread there's

Knoxie (noticed your comment on my FB pic about your silver S3)
    Ste_nova

Anyone else planning on going?

I am not expecting a huge amount of Audi's to be there so would be nice to see and meet some people of ASN
    (If we can find each other with over 1300 already signed up ) Hence the reason for walkie talkies. lol

5th Gear

Status
    ScottB is going in his A4
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

Status

My Social Networking

Kwistof- S3
    Knoxie - S3
    Ste_nova - A6
    ScottB - A4

K4OXE

Status
    im defoo there and will be at the after party, more than likely to be easier to find each other there??
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

5th Gear

Status
    who went then????
    VCDS in North Wales

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Nova View Post
    who went then????
    I was there...was parked next to the red LCR with air ride suspension and Bentley wheels! Lol

Also met knoxie in the end and saw his motor

K4OXE

Status
    yeaa i was there, was good to meet you last night chris, im pretty sure i saw scotts car, a4 avant?? number plate resembles his user name?
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

5th Gear

Status
    yeaa i was there, was good to meet you last night chris, im pretty sure i saw scotts car, a4 avant?? number plate resembles his user name?
    yep, and i was a couple of cars down

only one pic of my car and its from the drive down lol

was 6:33 when i got home lol
    VCDS in North Wales

K4OXE

Status
    i saw your cars at the after party, we where the ones putting mc'd cups in the road to see how close ppl where getting haha plus my mates missus slipped down the hill
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

5th Gear

Status
    i saw her slip over lol, peeps were getting well close to the roundabout lots of risk taking going on lol
    VCDS in North Wales

Status

My Social Networking

Will have to do something like this again and try and park all together guys and round up a few more of us to get a decent picture

Was this the after party at lakeside your on about?

May do Southend on the 28th July btw if anyone's interested....haven't been there for ages now

3rd Gear

Status
    lakeside used to be so much better before they but the concrete road block at the end of the strip, as for laindon/basildon strip, well theres fun in that once a week on a Sunday night! also a good meet is 'passion ford', its on the first wednesday of everymoth and despite the name, theres more then just ford there, seen a few quattros and S3's going around! check it out in august its worth a triip! may see you around!

K4OXE

Status
    just a quick heads up, its not how it used to be i.e 3rd sat here, 4th sat there, its all organised through facebook so unless theres an event on there its unlikely to have alot of cars there

and yes im well up for an asn and friends meet :-) i dont even mind a little travel!! aslong as i dont end up doing the amount of miles chris does haha
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

K4OXE

Status
    james where in essex are you?
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

3rd Gear

Status
    im in hadleigh/ Rayleigh, did you hear about the revenge cruise Saturday, really wanted to go? where are you?

K4OXE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James TQ View Post
    im in hadleigh/ Rayleigh, did you hear about the revenge cruise Saturday, really wanted to go? where are you?
    yeaa i was there mate, i go to all of terry's cruises, he does know how to pull them off
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

Status

My Social Networking

just a quick heads up, its not how it used to be i.e 3rd sat here, 4th sat there, its all organised through facebook so unless theres an event on there its unlikely to have alot of cars there

and yes im well up for an asn and friends meet :-) i dont even mind a little travel!! aslong as i dont end up doing the amount of miles chris does haha
    This is the only reason I signed up for facebook at the weekend.....car meets/convoys/hoons! lol

Yeah I don't mind a little travel Ended up going to Brighton lastnight.....drove to the 24 hour McD's before I left at 1:30 and it was great down there having to go through little tunnels and over mini bridges....

Oh and the basildon strip before they speed bumped it up was the best place IMO

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    Tut tut, these Essex folk eh!?

We have a few get-togethers and meets occasionally if you're ever about.
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

1st Gear

Status
    Will have to do something like this again and try and park all together guys and round up a few more of us to get a decent picture

Was this the after party at lakeside your on about?

May do Southend on the 28th July btw if anyone's interested....haven't been there for ages now
    I'll be hopefully going to that one looks like it should be a good turnout
    Audi S3 01 Facelift Ming Blue | Forge 007p | Jetex Air Filter | BlueFlame Cat Back | 6K HIDS | Tints All Round | LCR Splitter | Pure Stealth

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by beanoir View Post
    Tut tut, these Essex folk eh!?

We have a few get-togethers and meets occasionally if you're ever about.
    Yeah just noticed from the website ...what's your username on PH as well mate?
    I have been meaning to come to a PH Essex meet but I am usually always busy during the week nights and plus I really want to do the run before hand

Darren4 - I'll be up for meeting on the 28th at Southend; I don't expect you was at the St Albans meet on the Saturday - saw a Ming Blue S3 there. One of only 3 8L S3's I saw! lol

Rob - are you doing Southend as it is in your county....be rude not too!

K4OXE

Status
    chris there was 4 s3's 1 tqs and about 10 1.8t's
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

Status

My Social Networking

chris there was 4 s3's 1 tqs and about 10 1.8t's
    I must have missed the 4th one then, although it was a pretty big car park and at a guess 1500+ cars throughout the night?

Alex

Status
    I haven't been there for a couple years, last time was in my mates TT not long after he got it, then another couples years before that. When I drove last which was the time before the last we went to an industrial estate in canvey island somewhere which had like a mile stretch of straight road, had a few blasts against my mates GT4 n was pretty neck n neck. I do remember there being an absolute animal of an RS4 estate there, that thing was ridiculously fast.
    1999 APY S3 Imola Yellow

PS3: Broady_11

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon S3 View Post
    I haven't been there for a couple years, last time was in my mates TT not long after he got it, then another couples years before that. When I drove last which was the time before the last we went to an industrial estate in canvey island somewhere which had like a mile stretch of straight road, had a few blasts against my mates GT4 n was pretty neck n neck. I do remember there being an absolute animal of an RS4 estate there, that thing was ridiculously fast.
    I see you've replaced 4 axle stands for a set of alloys recently, about time wasn't it!

www.essexdriversclub.com

Status
    I have been meaning to come to a PH Essex meet but I am usually always busy during the week nights and plus I really want to do the run before hand
    Same username on PH as here, although I don't post much on their forums to be honest. But I do go along to the PH meet at the Lodge (just outside my home town of South Woodham) on every last Thursday of the month, there's always some pretty special metal that goes along to that.

www.essexdriversclub.com

3rd Gear

Status
    Same username on PH as here, although I don't post much on their forums to be honest. But I do go along to the PH meet at the Lodge (just outside my home town of South Woodham) on every last Thursday of the month, there's always some pretty special metal that goes along to that.
    tomrrow is one? can you pm me the postcode id love to go as its not too far from me?

3rd Gear

Status

Oh and the basildon strip before they speed bumped it up was the best place IMO
    theres another in laindon on a indust estate every sunday night, no sleeping policemen in the roads

Alex

Status
    I see you've replaced 4 axle stands for a set of alloys recently, about time wasn't it!
    Haha oohhh tell me about it. Feels soo good to be back on the road with it again, I just love how quickly my fuel drops..
    1999 APY S3 Imola Yellow

PS3: Broady_11

Neutral

Status
    i have recently started to go back up to my local meet (enfield a10) sunday nights, its still abit barry boy tho, some epic motors, theres also some good drifting spots up there which are good to watch
    Vagworld's 2000 s3 apy 140k
    de-cat, Art Of Speed custom remap , forge tip, amd dv, JAP CAN!!
    13.8 @ santapod 250bhp 256lb.ft
    INSTAGRAM: CHRIS_VAGWORLD FACEBOOK: CHRIS AT VAGWORLD

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Vagworld View Post
    theres also some good drifting spots up there which are good to watch
    Got to love a bit of drifting, but only when done properly....

There was a couple of lads on Saturday night in a 61 plate white Merc convertible driving the car like they stole it....interesting to watch but it was no work of art like some people can hang a car!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James TQ View Post
    theres another in laindon on a indust estate every sunday night, no sleeping policemen in the roads
    laindon is short :P

hardwick Grange Avenue, Warrington - Google Maps
    VCDS in North Wales

1st Gear

Status

Darren4 - I'll be up for meeting on the 28th at Southend; I don't expect you was at the St Albans meet on the Saturday - saw a Ming Blue S3 there. One of only 3 8L S3's I saw! lol

Rob - are you doing Southend as it is in your county....be rude not too!
    Nah i couldnt make last saturdays due to working late so hoping to attend this one

1st Gear

Status
    anyone going to the southend meet enjoy, as i'll be there as well

K4OXE

Status
    kwistoff is there im at home sadly

have a good night lads
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagworld View Post
    i have recently started to go back up to my local meet (enfield a10) sunday nights, its still abit barry boy tho, some epic motors, theres also some good drifting spots up there which are good to watch
    Where is the Enfield meet hiding these days? I saw an Rs6 and a couple of AMG's charging up the a10 as well as a few hot hatches but they blew past McD's and the car parks around it???

8L S3, K04 HYBRID, PISTONS, RODS, FORGE DV, HOSES, AP COILOVERS, POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT, QUICK SHIFT, AMD CUSTOM MAP, CALIBRE VINTAGE 9/8x18 AND A WHOLE LOT MORE TO DO!!!

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Darren4 View Post
    anyone going to the southend meet enjoy, as i'll be there as well
    Yeah I went in the end although it did take 45 mins of traffic jams to actually get to the seafront properly and park up...stayed till 10 until the next location was given....but the police did there best to spoil things.

I did see a couple of S3s there....one crawled past me whilst I was parked and said 'snap' to him and exchanged a nod

Edit to include pic of my mates Saxo and my Noggy

Last edited by kwistof; 29th July 2012 at 20:44.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast