s3 really need advice ???

cabrio boy

Reaction score
right ive not long owned the car , few bits done to it , on a long drive last week the boost was spiking and was all over the place and it went it to limp mode , put it on vag.com showed up n75 valve replaced it and now have boost but now have a new problem which is very strange and changes daily rather than every turn of the key , one day ive 5.9 psi according to vag then next day tottally randomly it will boost 17 psi itsa been remapped but how and why is my boost changing daily what is unsettling it ?? it has a arp remap and arp r1 bov all samcos and a new from audi n75 any ideas peps or how to find the problem ?

aghhh this was my thought when i fitted it ?? is there any guides with pics on which way it should be fitted and i was talking to a friend of mine who said this problem might be down to the n75 being the wrong one ?? vag.com came up with no faults ??

found a great diagram on here and will check all in the morning i am finding this site amazingly good :O)

right still same problem , il drive it one day and it will boost to 17psi the next day il get in the car and it will boost to 8psi its daily all over the place on vag.com comes up with no faults any ideas guys i just want normal boost ? the car has been apr remapped and has apr r1 and newspeed cone any ideas people ?????

found a boost leak which after fixing has improved the power but still only 5.9 psi as reading on vag why so low what is now holding it back from the boost it shoukd be ?