S3 in the snow video

Man that song does my head in, that singer manages to burst you eardrums even when it's turned down low, horrible. Good vid though, when will it snow properly again in the uk, I wanna go play!!!

The guys got balls to do that amongst trees and those small pillars. Good driver though!

Rich

Great vid, is that normal how much power is being transfered to the rear in the slow?
How love to have a play in the snow but it don't snow much down here........

Brilliant vid but thats no normal S3.

Loved the song too, who sings it and what is it called?

Downloading now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I take it that it has special tyres too. I was surprised to see the acceleration from rest. My A3 would just sit there LOL

Yesssss! An absolute red S3 like mine, about ****** time.

Great video, now winging it's way to S3 starved Americans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Awesome vid, awesome car and awesome tune.

If i had another S3 i'd like absolute red, chrome mirrors and the 18" genuine audi 9 spokes.

(searches franticly on autotrader with no luck...)

does anyone have another link to the s3.wmv video (site is no longer up and cant find it on rs246.com) or could somone please email it to me to gdaawg@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gareth

[ QUOTE ]
I take it that it has special tyres too. I was surprised to see the acceleration from rest. My A3 would just sit there LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Studded tyres without a doubt.....

[ QUOTE ]
Great vid, is that normal how much power is being transfered to the rear in the slow?
How love to have a play in the snow but it don't snow much down here........

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe flicking steering wrong way before entry to corner that will usually set a rear wheel drift on a 4wd car.........as my mate pointed out to em. WTF would I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif on the road.

[ QUOTE ]
I've just tried it and the original works fine for me.

http://www.ronnykunze.de/s3.wmv

[/ QUOTE ]

must have been my work proxy. got it now!

awesome vid. all i want to do now is thrash my s3 around in the snow too.