Brake Fluid

IrishDave

Reaction score
How many litres of brake fluid will I need when changing up to the lcr brembos. What is the best fluid to use.

standard 1ltr sometimes ull need a 3rd bottle so just buy 3 incase

Nopes... 1ltr is normally enough... Sevv is referring to 500ml bottles... so 2 x 500ml bottle (Motul RBF600 for example) and maybe a 3rd if need be... I did a full bleed/replace including the clutch with 1ltr of fluid...

<tuffty/>

Nopes... 1ltr is normally enough... Sevv is referring to 500ml bottles... so 2 x 500ml bottle (Motul RBF600 for example) and maybe a 3rd if need be... I did a full bleed/replace including the clutch with 1ltr of fluid...

<tuffty/>

as the kind gentleman Mr. Tuffty further elaborated :p

<tuffty/>

Is that a driveway job?

Is that a driveway job?

20090313_IMG_4803.jpg

Yeps :)

<tuffty/>

Your neighbours must love you, like mine love me. Every weekend I do something seemingly and they love to make a point of it haha

Your neighbours must love you, like mine love me. Every weekend I do something seemingly and they love to make a point of it haha

To be fair I actually did the latest fluid swap at the unit so had access to a 2 post lift etc so wasn't that bad lol... but I still do work on the car outside the house and as for the neighbours we only have one lot that whinge but they whinge at everything so generally get ignored :)

<tuffty/>

To be fair I actually did the latest fluid swap at the unit so had access to a 2 post lift etc so wasn't that bad lol... but I still do work on the car outside the house and as for the neighbours we only have one lot that whinge but they whinge at everything so generally get ignored :)

<tuffty/>

HAHA.. hilarious by the way that picture somehow looks nice :p