Injectors

Grazam

Reaction score
I have a ARY engine and i was wondering what size my injectors are in it so i can buy bigger ones :) in prep for large tubro upgrade I already have 4bar fpr as i had issues with my 3bar. thanks

Doesn't matter what size they currently are in context... just get the right injectors for the power you intend to run... and go back to a 3bar fpr too... with the right injectors you won't need a 4bar and will be less strain on the intank pump... if going for a larger frame turbo (GT2871 or bigger) then prob advisable to get an inline pump too...

What turbo do you have in mind?

<tuffty/>

4 bar regulator is a bad idea, as it makes the pump work harder.

stick with a 3 bar and fit injectors that are large enough for what you need.

I believe the ARY has injectors of around 315cc as standard, which are probably good for around 250hp or so.

According to this sheet (1.8T Injector Details Spreadsheet - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum) ARY (180hp) injectors are 282cc @3bar... PN (vag) 06A 906 031 BA, (Bosch) 0 280 156 061... granted the sheet says this is in a Leon but VAG are quite lazy and share stuff with other cars in the group...

The Bosch number should be visible on the side of the injector... that would be the best place to start to find what size they actually are...

<tuffty/>

I have a ARY engine and i was wondering what size my injectors are in it so i can buy bigger ones :) in prep for large tubro upgrade I already have 4bar fpr as i had issues with my 3bar. thanks

you should say what turbo you are going for to size injectors appropriately