K04 Conversion On Audi A3 AGU HELP PLEASE !!!

cheers people looks like i have a leak some where then mine only reads -10 need to get it sorted before i go for the map.

Mine read -10. Sorted out a couple of **** joiners and it went to -22, so it's definitely a leak.

Just a quick question does anyone know if my boost gauge will read different if my car has been chipped as it had a 195bhp oettinger chip in it when i bought it with the k03 on there and am now im running a k04, badger5 tip,wellcooler, have a had quick look over car and cant find no leaks will have a proper look this weekend just want to know if i will get a different reading on the boost gauge or should it still be around -22psi ???

you have a totally different turbo, and other hardware, it will be different. you should be on actuator really until you are mapped for the hardware you have now.

ok cheers karl thought the reading would be off a bit my boost gauge reads -9 / -10 psi on idle so that could be right then with no vac leaks and i try not to drive the car that much but when i do i only hit about 3000rpm in each gear not even that so should that not be running actuator pressure if im not even hitting the boost should be going for the map next month hopefully.

you should still be runing the standard maf and have the n75 unplugged, until its mapped.

Your vac reading at idel should still be the same weather you have changed turbo and other stuff. (I am only saying this from first hand experience from when I rebuilt my engine then changed turbo and Fmic)

I would take it some where to get it smoke tested to double check.that there is no leaks, leak could be anywhere. Under the manifold, pcv pipes, carbon canister pipes I think they are vacuum.

Just check every pipe lol it doesn't take up a massive amount of time.