Yet another daft question time! - This time, silicone hoses for S3!

Nogmeister

Reaction score
Is there anywhere that does a full and complete kit for an AMK engine?

Or can some one give me a brief run down of the catagories of hoses around the engine bay?

Ta:thumbsup:

Define complete kit... Forge sell all the hoses for the charge pipe system and then of course Badger5 for the TIP :thumbsup:

Forge do the top hoses and they do a kit for the lower pipes too but tbh I would not bother with the lower hoses unless you know for sure you aren't fitting a FMIC... and lets face it... why wouldn't you fit a FMIC :D

<tuffty/>

There are different options,id say speak to forge motorsport,ask them for the full s3 8l hose kit,including tip charge pipes,intercooler pipes,also you can buy turbo elbo pipe,lowwer intercooler pipes,servo pipe,plus a few others.if its a standard s3 just ask for the silicone kit though,unless you want to go all out.proven badger five tip (the pipe which connects to your turbo-aibox pipe),does have a little bit more free flowing air intake,but the choice is yours,search google (audi s3 8l silicone hose kit),for different prices ect i would.Depends on your preferances,and what you want,mayby search google (show us you engine bay audi sport net),there was a thread with engine bay pics. Adam..