DrOve another S model today!

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I get a call from my sister who's had some trouble from her A1 tdi where the glow plugs, as it's under warranty they've given her a courtesy car and they gave an S4!!! From a 1.6 tdi to that!?' but I drove it today and omg I love it' it's not a pure performance car and has none of the characteristics as the s3 has but it's just a cruising family car but once you plant it it goes and it doesn't stop! I think I'd keep up until 80ish bit after that it's gone! I have pics and a video but I'm not posting the vid for obvious reasons! PM me and I'll send via watsapp or something but let's just say, the limiter has been lifted! Lol! Lovely car though!

Unusual for them to give out such a model, but at the same time maybe they're hoping that by driving a much better car, she'll be disappointed when she gets the A1 back and goes and buys an S4 instead :p

Sods law, my brand new S3 was in last week, what did they give me?.......... A 1.6tdi A3 :(

Unusual for them to give out such a model, but at the same time maybe they're hoping that by driving a much better car, she'll be disappointed when she gets the A1 back and goes and buys an S4 instead :p

Thats exactly what I thought! It's reading Audi just incase people want to take their car there lol! Seemed like nice people but theyre still Audi and will rip you off!

weird i also drove another S model today.
encountered the bloke who sold me my s3, and he's driving a B5 S4 avant and let me go out for a drive in it.
id considered one before the s3 and its a DAMN NICE drive but its just too much extra to go wrong which is why i got an s3 originally.
was great to drive though, apparently mapped to roughly 300hp, but it doesnt feel as fast as it is, its sooooo smooth and subtle, but when you glance at the speedo you soon realise how fast a car it is.
oh, and PROPER quattro, god it feels good!

anyway, i must keep telling myself 'i love the s3, i love the s3, i love the s3'