out of the box and finally onto my car 3sdm 00.1 !!

ali50ferrari

Reaction score
from the box........

20120629_100946.jpg

into the tyres.........

20120630_102814.jpg

onto my car!!!!

20120630_140429.jpg

20120630_140413.jpg

20120630_140111.jpg

20120630_140053.jpg

will definitely get some proper pictures for you guys but at the mo these are here for a temporary viewing............good or bad choice?

18x8.5 on front 18x9.5 on rear same tyres all round £900 all in balanced fitted locking nuts etc.......

yes or no people............im happy so im not bothered but opinions welcomed!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: THQuattro
I've wanted those wheels on my car for soooooo long, but had to spend the cash on other things first, they look every bit as good as i imagined, and not a bad price either.

i can forward anyone the details of the company who supplied and fitted them for me if they interested, yes i will lower it but by the bare minimum, 30mm max i heard about recoiling springs so maybe jus 20mm i really enjoy the ride of bog standard s3 suspension very comfortable, got afew more plans in the hat and slowly but surely i will update this page ! thanks for the comments guys!

Love these wheels, seem to suit all things vag nicely, try somehow look lkke an aggressive OEM look to me. Love it

Love the wheels. I'm thinking of getting these wheels for my BM.

Small question though, is your car a Quattro? Will it not mess things up running a staggered set-up on a quattro?

They look fantastic mate what wheels are they just slam the car !!

yes my car is a s3 quattro, i have kept the rolling radius the same and tyres aswell so no issues i believe the haldex systems compensates upto 5% so no real issues there had it all double checked before applying this setup.... the wheels are called 3sdm 00.1 .....i was gonna go dark or black but i thought no need to be different so im glad i chose these rims suit the car was unsure right up until fitment!!! once its lowered ever so slightly it will look good!

Ali I saw that pic of your car with the new wheels on your mates phone yesterday at Stockwood!!! LOL. Showed your mate that his black R32 has been repaired a bit on the headlights etc. I take it they are both your mates or only the one with the purple S3?

yes my car is a s3 quattro, i have kept the rolling radius the same and tyres aswell so no issues i believe the haldex systems compensates upto 5% so no real issues there had it all double checked before applying this setup.... the wheels are called 3sdm 00.1 .....i was gonna go dark or black but i thought no need to be different so im glad i chose these rims suit the car was unsure right up until fitment!!! once its lowered ever so slightly it will look better!

Ali I saw that pic of your car with the new wheels on your mates phone yesterday at Stockwood!!! LOL. Showed your mate that his black R32 has been repaired a bit on the headlights etc. I take it they are both your mates or only the one with the purple S3?

yh mate they both my friends ! i had a thread on here with his and mine at stockwood park afew weeks back at the festival of speed....yeh its a small world man, i will be detailing that purple s3 soon its a really nice colour! thanks for the positive comments! cheers lemons3

looking good. Be very wary of parking near kerbs - looks like you need to get as close as possible looking at the width of your road.
Those chrome mirrors look and match well with the overall package.

cheers man.....its normally on the drive or in the garage so its lucky in that sense....yh it all kinda matched up mirrors exhaust and front grill didnt do too bad!!

well, I for one I'm glad you haven't got dark (stealth) and make one less visible S3 on the road !

thanks for the positive comments people i just literally went out with a cloth n wiped off all the brake dust n road dirt aftrr the small spirt of rain yesterday looking at the s3 now kinda making me forget about my e30!!!

nice looking wheels mate, who did you get them through?

just needs lowering :)

i got them through a company in luton bedfordshire called 612 (01582) 592207 hes quite good n very professional service...definitely going to lower it,is it possible i can get 20mm springs from anywhere or do i need to jus have my originals recoiled? dont want coilies becaiuse of the overall stiff ride

payday is coming need some advice shall i buy a badger 5 t.i.p, diverter valve or lowering springs, got a budget of £150 ideally could stretch it by afew quid, so put me outmy misery ;-)

Lovely wheels mate, I keep eyeing up the 0.05's! Shame a about the Nankangs though, im not a fan of those. And she definately could use a slight drop now. Sweet ride

900 quid thats wat u gt man, cant really complain they do the job, gotta decide what to do in a few days

I didn't see the nangkangs mate I'd save for goodyears or zeros or at least falken fk452..... Then b5 tip!:)

They are nice rims glad i chose the silver ones, 00.5 is a awesome rim man like a bigger version of the borbet a rim, im tryna persuade my mate to buy them for his purple s3, i think im gonna go for a d/v any recommendations out there?

so its been about 2 months+ since iv have had the s3, shes had afew coats of meguairs wax and poorboy's black hole show glaze and on lazy days just demon-shine but .....been planning to clay-bar it for awhile so i did, gave it a good wash, used meguairs clay-bar with autoglym super resin polish and finally sealed it with autoglym sealant i left that on the body for about 40 mins while i cleaned up the wheels and small interior bits happy with the final results so i got afew snaps for you guys what you think??
20120724_205533.jpg

IMG_9164.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9169.jpg

IMG_9170.jpg

IMG_9165.jpg

IMG_9167.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9173.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9146.jpg

IMG_9147.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9152.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg

IMG_9166.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: THQuattro
tell me about it!! definitely the next step! question is eibach or h and r, eibach offer 25mm on front 20 mm on rear and h and r do 25mm all over price is a 10quid difference between them so not too bothered about that but which 1??

i must be the only 1 who doesnt like these wheels :/
nice car by the looks of things, but i think the wheels would look better in a dark colour.. :sm4:

Im with s3clarke, they are indeed lovely wheels, but they look a little bit BMW for me, not suited to the 8L IMHO

thats the thing i was gonna go for a dark colour but i thought no every one has dark wheels now so i stuck with silver, once it is lowered i know it will look better!

Those wheels look amazing pal I was literally looking into ordering them myself for mine lol you have a beautiful example of an s3