out of the box and finally onto my car 3sdm 00.1 !!

RAWWWW I WISH I HAD A BAN HAMMER!!!

It's in the first post.

"18x8.5 on front 18x9.5 on rear same tyres all round £900 all in balanced fitted locking nuts etc......."

And the tyre sizes are clearly stated above.

ok ok smarty pants, but what's the ET front and rear????

What is it with SUPER old threads getting bumped up with these sorts of questions at the moment?

The tire sizes are clearly visable in these two pictures -

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/ali50ferrari/20120630_140111.jpg[/

[img]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/ali50ferrari/IMG_9147.jpg

245/35/18.

Actually, smarty pants, the tyre sizes are not visible!!

I just need to know et front and rear

Actually, smarty pants, the tyre sizes are not visible!!

I just need to know et front and rear

They are visible, and they've been quoted multiple times.

Blind-idiot pants.

1941574_1507949269420249_7473002997745468342_o.jpg

10557587_1507949266086916_794596195388709556_o.jpg

Then what you do is you take the sizes of the wheels, and go to the 3sdm website and find out they only come in ET35 for a 8.5" 5x100 fitment, and ET35 in 9.5" 5x100.

I thought I best tell you the sizes, as you're clearly incapable of using google to find out yourself.

If you can't see that are you sure you're up to ordering them? Do you want me to do it for you? I'd hate for your poor eyesight to mean you clicked the wrong button...

Last edited:
They are visible, and they've been quoted multiple times.

Blind-idiot pants.

1941574_1507949269420249_7473002997745468342_o.jpg

10557587_1507949266086916_794596195388709556_o.jpg

Then what you do is you take the sizes of the wheels, and go to the 3sdm website and find out they only come in ET35 for a 8.5" 5x100 fitment, and ET35 in 9.5" 5x100.

I thought I best tell you the sizes, as you're clearly incapable of using google to find out yourself.

If you can't see that are you sure you're up to ordering them? Do you want me to do it for you? I'd hate for your poor eyesight to mean you clicked the wrong button...

listen, I've found all the info I need, but I don't need your sh**, you can order them for and pay for em aswell you soppy tart.
go about your business, I don't wanna speak to smart ***** people like yourself. I don't care about being banned mate, next time you
run your yap at me I'll skewer you ( verbally ), now f*ck off

You haven't found the information you needed at all, I've spoon fed it to you. Imbecile.

In future please refrain from bumping year old topics to ask questions which have already been answered. It just annoys everyone.

I'm not a smart ****, I'm the person who has already answered your question three times in this thread.

P.s

Pátzcuaro-Trad-Fishing-3.jpg

Tuffty provided me kindly with an offset calculator,
You pointed out the size of the tyre that's all.
You may want to try spoon feeding your mouth sorry your
Ar*ehole, with that condescending tone you degenerate.
Most people on here are polite and goo mannered, you on
The other hand think you have some sort of stake in this
Forum. I've done nothing wrong and it's up to me if I want
To bump a year old thread or even your missus. Why don't you go away
Because I for one don't want to converse with a retarded reject that probably
Originated from a corsa. I know your trying to look tough infont of
Your regular forum guys, but let me tell you this fat body, walk away, acting
All high and mighty, you got nothing better to do? I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Pahahahahaha you said you could bump my missus!

You are a thoroughbred muppet of the highest order my friend.

can't say I..

1. like the tyre stretch on the rear ONLY
2. understand why wider wheels than the front BUT same tyre in the first place!

beyond me.

You are a thoroughbred muppet of the highest order my friend.[/QUOTE]

funny, that's what I thought about you. Have this thread you fool, you give this forum a bad name.

Thought you were going to verbally skewer me? Now you're backing down and running off?

Pfft, are my long words confusing you?

Just to clear up this matter; there's nothing in the rules about bumping old threads.

I think there's some stuff about not behaving like peckers.

Rob.

Reactions: craigt1985, VAG-Slag, jitvv and 1 other person
Peckers is a great word.

Received and understood Rob.

Xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: FactionOne
Ordered my wheels 3SDM 0.01's wrapped in
225/40/18's all round with eibach springs front and back.
Will post pics when I've had the work done. Thanks to all
Who helped with info :thumbsup:

Reactions: A3-Lee
225/40/18's all round with eibach springs front and back.
Will post pics when I've had the work done. Thanks to all

I want these rims soo bad! They look the ballocks! Do you mind telling me where you purchased them?

Cheers

225/40/18's all round with eibach springs front and ill post pics when I've had the work done. Thanks to all

Nice one, glad some of the forum members were helpful towards you! Did you go for silver? I think they do them in a few different colours don't they?

Nice one, glad some of the forum members were helpful towards you! Did you go for silver? I think they do them in a few different colours don't they?

Yes mate, silver and black. I went for black.What I did find out is that 3SDM 19" in black have been discontinued.
i bet if you put those in eBay now they would sell for tidy sum!!

I want these rims soo bad! They look the ballocks! Do you mind telling me where you purchased them?

Cheers

Sam, I chose to get them from awesome gti, very helpful
And friendly service, I spoke to john, good lad. The only draw back
Is that they don't have any stock till July 29th. I queried that with
3SDM directly and they confirmed it. Save up mate that's what I did,
With kids and a mortgage, but when I saw them on an audi s3 I felt just like you
Our kid.

Reactions: S3Hendry
Yes mate, silver and black. I went for black.What I did find out is that 3SDM 19" in black have been discontinued.
i bet if you put those in eBay now they would sell for tidy sum!!

Could you put some pics up when you get chance please?

Fitted the black 0.01's to my car over a year a go now. Still happy with them. Awaiting coil overs and spacers to be fitted.

That looks sweet mate, what tyre sizes have you got on them and is it sitting on original spec suspension? 18's?

225/40/18 8.5j all round with Toyo Proxies. Currently sat on standard suspension, but I've got a set of AP Coilovers here to go on, then I'm looking at spacers to get the stance just right.
I'm going for a bit lower than this..

It looks sik as it is, once you drop it, will be perfect mate. Very clean s3 there, post some pics once you've lowered it. I'm getting mine delivered next week hopefully.! Once I looked at yours it just confirmed to me I made the right choice. Bless ya

Here it is. Same template as Ali, eibach springs 20mm rear and 25mm rear with 245/35/18 Michelin continentals

Reactions: Andrew@A.L.D
Hi. Iv got these 0.01 on mine 8.5 fronts an 9.5 rears. Iv got a little stretch on both. Different size tires front to rear obviously to not ofset the haldex. Carnt remember of top of my head the sizes but will post later today what they are.