A3 door micro switch

Pops848

Reaction score
I've got the annoying problem of interior lights flashing and the relay click. I know it's more than likely my passenger micro switch, can anyone confirm a part number for this? There are some listed on eBay but doesn't specify year etc. the part number I have is8DO 959 985, is this the door micro switch for a facelift 8L?

I've got the annoying problem of interior lights flashing and the relay click. I know it's more than likely my passenger micro switch, can anyone confirm a part number for this? There are some listed on eBay but doesn't specify year etc. the part number I have is8DO 959 985, is this the door micro switch for a facelift 8L?

There are loads for this bud, and a proper pain in the **** to do, i have had mine doing this for months, even got the micro switch but every time i get the panel of i find something else to do as it is a proper pain, good luck !!

Another idea would be put the part the number into ebay and see what comes up, i did this with a part and saved over £30 as it was the exact same part but from a ford, random !!!

Great.... Sounds like this will be fun. The part number I have is from eBay, but doesn't specify year model etc. might call Audi to get a part number

Yeh its worth doing but the thing i did is just pop the panel off and have a look, the only thing that is diffrent is the connector, good luck still cant be bothered do mine, its a night mare, and oh yeh last time i got the lock off, then realised it was still a pain in the rear i bulit it all back up for the ****** thing to lock me out, HAVE FUN