s3 fitting 18 x 9.5 all round ?????

justin3779

Reaction score
hi folks i found a thread on here saying they might not fit but there was one for sale recently with them on and it looked perfect, i tried to contact the seller but got no reply.
the wheels will be brand new from 3sdm and tyres will be 225/40/18s the same as the one in the pictures ( this is the one that was for sale, any help and advice will be greatly appreciated as i need this stance badly

thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get those wheels in 8.5 if 9.5 is too wide for the front mate:thumbsup:

anyone ????? someone on here must of had 9.5s all round at some point or at least tried ???

I'm running 8.5" on the front of mine with 5mm spacers, and the inside clearance is thinner than a cigarette paper - but I think this is partially due to the Goodyear Asym 2s I'm running (235/40/18) which have a large rim protector on them.

The outside is within around 5mm of the guards.

If you go 9.5" on the front you will definitely need at least 10mm spacers to give inner clearance (and not accounting for rim protectors on tyres), but this will then have the outside of the rim sitting at least 12mm outside of the guards.

You won't be able to run it lowered

You could do it,but you would need to get your arch's rolled alot,for it not to look stupid,you would get some rubbing isues but would work,what et are they?,or like someone else said get the 8.5 fronts,would look better cheeper,and wider on the rear is better stance in my book.

Depends what collies will you use. My mate has got KW V3 collies and 9.5J all round ET 38 with 30mm spacers on the back and 25 on the front. And I would say not much space left between strut and the wheel.