Music that could of made you lose your licence

Wingnut Express

Audi sponsored by Mastercard
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that they end up shall we say 'slightly exceeding the speed limit' on the motorway whilst listening to certain tracks/music? I found myself guilty of this on a recent trip back from North Wales and thought it might be worth putting a list together of these tracks to either add to a my car playlist, or to my ipod walking to work as I have been deemed a menace to her majestys highways!

AC/DC: Shoot to thrill

AC/DC: Back in Black

Pendulum: Immunize 'feat Liam Howlett'

Pendulum: Tarantula

House of Pain: Jump Around

Anything Drum n Bass

(I don't necessarily condone speeding, but there are more sensible times and places for it to be done, like empty motorways, not town centres) Old Man bit over

Reactions: andya3turbo
Listening to benga and skream on radio 1!

Metallica - And Justice For All nearly made me lose my licence back in the day.

Now I don't need much musical encouragement; just a big empty stretch of road lol

talking about loosing lisences , i think im about to pay a 600 pound fine for doing 110kms in a 80zone didnt see the sodding speed camera , im usually very careful speeding :(

Generally anything by Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, and some old skool jungle and house will get me going.

Dead Prez - It's bigger than hip hop
Black Rob - Whoa! - Remix
Tupac - Starrin' through my rear view
Bonecrusher - Never Scared
Scribe - Not Many - The Remix!
Uk Apache & Shy-FX - original nuttah - This will do it every time if I have bass in the car!

welcome to the jungle - guns n roses ( came on radio as i was leavin work carpark in coventry 2am in my old leon lcr, was home in birmingham before song had finished lol ) and take me away - chase and status, apart from that any old skool jungle tune.

For me its: (Although i am a good boy and don't speed..........)

Refused - New Noise

Black Stone Cherry - Lonely Train

Chase and Status - Flashing Lights

Hadouken! - Mic Check

36 craztfist - slit wrist theory......:racer:

"high way to the danger zone" Top gun

Bad bad bad song

Reactions: Benjiman46
The majority of drum and bass, dubstep/ dance tunes that have a banging drop! lol. Tooooo many to name!I swear Annie Mac loves playing some evil tunes to egg me on....

Reactions: Filth
loud, heavy, scary... METAL!

trivium
metallica
born of osiris
machine head
rise to remain

i responsibly do not listen to music like this when i drive. because i dont like driving fast. honest

justin beeber or spice girs for me , well it would if i fancy speeding off a cliff lol

loud, heavy, scary... METAL!

trivium
metallica
born of osiris
machine head
rise to remain

i responsibly do not listen to music like this when i drive. because i dont like driving fast. honest

you're forgetting these bad boys ;)

steel-panther.jpg

Last edited:
talking about loosing lisences , i think im about to pay a 600 pound fine for doing 110kms in a 80zone didnt see the sodding speed camera , im usually very careful speeding :(

I got 270$ for 12k over and about to loose my license for two tickets over 10k but under 20

Or some slow jams, watch the car get hotter than my K04

Well Tom jones and Frank Sinatra makes me drive like a bat out of hell!!!!! Lol

Well if it was you Sandra I would be going wild I would even jump out of my car like a stuntman and on to your bonnet so u could see me and catch your eyes lol xxx

Well if it was you Sandra I would be going wild I would even jump out of my car like a stuntman and on to your bonnet so u could see me and catch your eyes lol xxx

Lol Bobby, you were "Born to be Wild" . You never fail to make me laugh. :) x

i think it has to be -
cafe del mar
rise against
and finally avicii

but really its the pretty girls fault mr officer sir

Oh yeah, what else makes me drive fast? The sound of my badger 5 and dv!!

Feeder - Just a Day

Totally agree there! What a tune! lol

Add;
Ace of Spades - Motorhead

Makes no Difference - Sum 41

Bad Day - REM

Animals - Nickelback

Just Barely Breathing - Killswitch Engage

And finally, to really get you banned a bit of old skool - Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson B)

After a long drive home today I'd also like to add...

SOAD - BYOB
Metalica - st Anger
Metalica - Frantic
The Offspring - Smash
The Offspring - Something I believe in

shaved loads off my journey time ;)