purple and grey s3s on the green, mine and my mates

ali50ferrari

Reaction score
here they are guys mine is the grey one my mates is the purple both have been tweaked slightly although my mate is a bit of a oem **** so likes to keep it standard with afew touches , i have some things planned for mine so will update as and when needed, can some one tell me the name of my color please may sound silly but i haven't yet received my log book so im not too sure!! mods if i have it in the wrong section please move it im a newbie!!
DSC_0293.jpg
[/IMG]

[IMG
]
DSC_0288.jpg
[/IMG]

[IMG

]
DSC_0283.jpg
[/IMG]

got the led light upgrade courtesy of trups em tuning!! recommended to all a3 owners!!

[IMG

]
DSC_0304.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for the replies guys, i have ordered some 3sdm 00.1 wheels for my s3 been warned about staggered concaved fitment but aslong as the rolling radius is the same shouldnt be too problematic, looking at the badger5 tip upgrade and a milltek resonated system and a diverter valve, vehicle has been remapped already so these few small upgrades should help the car, it currently has a bmc panel filter in the standard housing, it has been polybushed and has front neuspeed anti rollbar......trying to keep it fairly oem but with a twist...

went from ol skool to new skool and dam was i shocked the audi is deffo a upgrade but i certainly miss the e30!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice,both look clean oem,nice.e30 though lovely as wel,the best bm by far the e30.

nice S3's i really like the purple one its nearly the same colour as my E36 M3.
loving the RS on te e30 too

Thanks guys.....the e30 was on 17x8 caliber vintage r wheels a replica of the bbs style rim i kept them clean though which was a mission im just waiting for my wheels for the s3 taking foreva!!!