Badger5Volks Autos

Thread: The S3 is sold

imported_ashs3

The S3 is sold

Not happy as I loved the car, but it had to go as I wanted to get a 4 door due to arrival of my fist child in September, managed to find a pram to fit the S3 but decided that a 4 door would be better.

Sold it to a chap who is a new forum member, dik, nice bloke and a deserved owner of my old car, he is friends with dickys3 so make sure he looks after it Rich [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway sad to see it go as it was a great car and have enjoyed the last 9 months so much I now have permanent grin lines on each cheek [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

I am now in the market for an A4 or A4 Avant Quattro Sport, would prefer a 3.0 Auto/man or 2.5TDI auto/man.... will have to wait and see, I want to stay with Audi though, may go back to a BMW if I can find a 2001 > 2003 facelift 530 sport at the right price?

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status

Re: The S3 is sold

I know the feeling mate, just sold my Golf Cabriolet today, sad to see it drive away, but I still have my S3 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

I find it easier to put a child seat into my 3 door A3 than a 5 door. . . . . .

. . . . . oh and sorry for yout loss.

Neutral

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    I find it easier to put a child seat into my 3 door A3 than a 5 door. . . . . .

. . . . . oh and sorry for yout loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it easier to stick them in the boot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

less mess too! "its only crisps crushed into the seat and carpets" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Ahh, another S3 falls to the joys of parenthood.

Dont discount the Leon Cupra R, enough room for a pram, and five doors. Plus the same performance of the S3 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Uber Post Whore

Status

Sounds all too familiar.

Boy buys 3-door hot hatch,

baby on way,

boy buys 5-door not so hot hatch......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Good luck with your new car. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Status

Dont worry Ash, he will look after it.... I have known Rich for many years and he works with me so I will inspect it on a daily basis (and probably nick the odd bit off it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

I haven't seen him yet (or the car) as I have only just today come back from a week in majorca....

Hopefully I will see it tomorrow.

Stick around and good luck in the quest for the new motor!

Rich.

2nd Gear

Status

Mine is sold now too ... someone finally took the time to actually come see it and realise what a good example it is. No haggline, put a deposit on it that evening - obviously had it up too cheap despite what I was being told on here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sure I'll be back though, if Audi ever get the new S3 on the road!

A