Audi s3 8l spring question h&r or eibachs

D11nyd

Reaction score
Hi everyone thinking about lowering my s3 a little, before I bought my car it recently had new shockers fitted so I'm thinking about fitting either eibach or h&r springs as I don't want to drop it to much.
Just not sure which to fit,don't want it to bouncy but want it to sit right
will both these spring kit cause my rear wheels to camber inwards at a drop of this level?
If anybody has either of the springs fitted to there s3 I'd be greatfull of your reviews or thoughts
there both around the £180 mark
would anyone recommend another make?
Thanks in advance

Cheers for the link mate, that price is plus vat but still cheaper than I've seen for the h&r
have you ever had either the eibach or h&r on your old s3?
Just after a few reviews and opinions on both
danny

Eibach are great quality mate look good not to low and such a smooth ride no harshness at all happy with mine :)

Cheers guys going to go for the eibachs
anyone know if I can get them any cheaper than £185?

Try DPM Perfromance, Damian is a member on here and the speed of service is stonking I ordered mine 3:30 on a Friday and they arrrived 10 am next day - I was well impressed.

Will do, had some coilovers of him for my misses mk5 golf
Cheers mate

I got some eibachs for £169 delivered inc vat from carnoisseur direct in the end, cheapest I could find them and well happy with that price!

Can have my mates eibachs for 100 posted if u like, not been on the car that long and in very good condishion, i just got him some Ap's and fitted them so these are just taking up space now. Pm me if ur interested.

Lol ******, never read ur last post, u could allways send those back tho and save yourself 70 quid ;)

Holy Batman Thread Resurection

Reactions: newbster