500+hp K04 !!!!!

Wooow this is what we have all been waiting for! I bet its 500bhp with no other mods needed!

Looks more like a k03...

Bargain why I gods name have I been buying all the bits for my car should of bought this and beat everyone lol !!

Already got one of these, bought it from another seller on eBay.

They called it something slightly different though - Nissan Micra Power Conversion Kit.

Reactions: Benjiman46
There's no way in hell you can get 500 bhp from a KO4... the highest I've ever heard of is 380... And that was with a 100 shot of nitrous.

Already got one of these, bought it from another seller on eBay.

They called it something slightly different though - Nissan Micra Power Conversion Kit.

Pmsl!

All you need to add is two viper stripes and it's running 800 bhp, I think you know what you need to break a 1000 bhp....... That's right " lexus lights," with these 3 mods you will be eating bugatti veyron's for breakfast!

:)

The worrying thing is people will actually go and buy this :think:

Going to be pretty disappointed when they fit it lol

F it I'm going to get one. easily leave all these big turbos cars way behind.it also doesn't mention needing rods so it will be cool

Pmsl!

All you need to add is two viper stripes and it's running 800 bhp, I think you know what you need to break a 1000 bhp....... That's right " lexus lights," with these 3 mods you will be eating bugatti veyron's for breakfast!

:)

afraid to mention that you forgot the uprated hub caps and window tints....

i think we should bombard them with messages about how good it is and how much power gains we will get!!