brake setup swop do i

s3gazz

Reaction score
well iv seen some porsche 6 pot calipers and ecs stage 5 discs and pads for £500 do i go for them or keep my LCR set up

Do you want / need better brakes? Performance pads in your LCR brakes will be better than standard pads in the big 6 pots....

Also think about future costs, pads for the big 6 pots will be a fortune compared to the LCR brakes, and replacement discs will likely be in the region of £500+ for a set

Too heavy, parts will be stupid (arent ecs 2 pc discs over of £1000?- which is prob why they're for sale), you'll probably be 19'' wheels, might have servo/MC size issues?

If LCR brembos are making you want to upgrade somethings wrong somewhere.

Where have you seen them for sale?,thats really cheep,seen some on pistonheads about a month ago for a grand which aint a bad price,from what they are new.ive got the same brakes,they drive like normal brakes but when you need to stamp them on,crist,saved my car a few times,like a deer ran out infront of me,i slamed them on,and the person in the back ended up on the dash.i would'nt say there great just with high power great investment.downside you'll have to find wheels to fit your brakes,or over them (huge),and i just bought new disc pads with bell housing imported from america £950.they did last 7 years though and thats the pads as wel,the groves went on the discs,7 years aint bad though.id say get them,just make sure the discs are good or itl cost you £1500

Thanks guys I no of too sets of Lcr brembos and 2 sets of the Porsche brakes lol I need performance pads and discs on the LCR calipers I've got now but thought are the 6 pots better for prise and come with performance everything.

One pair are red at £1200 and other yellow £500.

LCR calipers I can get u them Carl pm me and funny guy by the way ha