got a quattro 1.8 t 2001. need a new or used pump. garage who check codes and engine number said i need a (1j0698217a)
is there an alternative i can use or is there another number associated with this number as i have seen on another forum that this is the hydraulic controller not the whole control module.

bit confused

any help please