Possibly a stolen A3 S/Line B/Edition in LEEDS

Sarah28

Reaction score
After having my car stolen from a car park in Leeds its made me more aware of A3's on tow truck now and with this being the same as mine it turned my head.

I just came out of work and saw a 56 plate low loader with no company names on it or anything with a 12 plate 5dr white black edition on the back with the windows down (one of my windows was smashed in order for them to roll it) I didnt get the reg plate of the Audi but I got the trucks reg...I have reported this to the police and they are checking it out, Just worrying that a brand new car would be on this kind of truck, With all new Audi's you get RAC cover so surely if it had broken down it would be on an RAC truck..

Either way I felt I had to report it just in case and will be reporting any other xx

just that it was white,no writing on it or anything, I chased after it but it had gone through the lights, didn't see the driver, I was physically shaking and only had time to get the reg, I feel sick now, if I had been driving I would have followed it!!! Guttered for the owner now x

just checked on another system and reg is real

its an isuzu nqr75
like this
N213tn.jpg

it looked like that but was plain white, I'll let the police know thankyou x