LCR Top strut mount?

Murf

Reaction score
What year do they have to be? Or does it not matter?

Thanks in advance.

Pattern parts? they are the part number... pattern parts may not have the same properties as the genuine ones... LCR ones with the part number in that thread are the proper uprated ones... I don't know what year they may have been fitted, one would assume they were fitted to all Mk1 LCR's but that is the part number you need...

Personally because of the nature of the uprated part I would be suspicious of a pattern part being made from a similar stiffer material...

<tuffty/>

What do you think i should get then? The S3 is not drove on the road really just drives to track and then put in garage until we do another track day.

The LCR mounts are a harder rubber than the std ones (80 durometer vs 55 durometer from what I have read)... they are similar to the after market ones you can get from places like 032 Motorsport... they are better than std top mounts but are still rubber... you could look into the sort of stuff StaceyS3 and Prawn is doing with their cars as Prawns is a track car and Stacey has some fancy camber/caster adjustable top mount jobbers...

As a fast road/occasional track day upgrade the LCR ones are great though..

<tuffty/>