help please

tubby-ben

Reaction score
fitted coilovers couple weeks ago, everything i thought me and my father in law done properly. anyway i noticed the rear was more bouncy than before when just fitted and so i had a look underneath the back end to see what was wrong. omg i was in horror as to what i saw, basically the 2 pics i need your help on is the rear pictures, notice how they dont sit over the sleeve, and the fk sign is upside down, ive rung fk and the say to fit rear springs with fk sign upside down. Pictures by benj1980 - Photobucket

that sounds typical of fk to me i had ak streets coilovers on my volvot4 and they where harendess ,front springs turning adjusters winding themselfs loose regardless of how tight the grubscrew was dun up ! front shocks looked like they were leaking after a month !i found there customer service shocking to say the least!! and out of princible i would never buy anything off them again, also broke the car for spares 5months after fitting them and you would not bleave the corssion on the dampers and springs ud think they were on there for 10 years lol sorry to here your problems i hope you get it sorted very soon

cheers guys , no didnt notice to be honest. what you think is the problem? upside down springs ?

to me it does look upside down im sure the more open side of the spring is softer to pick up height adjustment id try it and if its still not sitting corect ring fk for advise (good luck lol) and explain the probs your having

rodney you plonker. just dropped my rear beam down and put the springs in the right way around this time. what a noob i am. oh well it looks alot better now, and the spring is located perfect on the adjuster. handles a dream, carnt believe the difference now they are on properly. thanks for everybodys input. should have my jetex filter turn up anyday now and then INTERS bring it on....