Anyone else go to Le Mans ?

sinbadfury

Reaction score
Had a great 4 days there myself, superb weather and superb entertainment.
Only saw 1 more S3 all weekend, but saw at least 8 ferraris, 1 Lambo, 2 aston martins and dozens of porshce's on just our camp site (only 200 pitches as well !!)

Sneaked a funny photo....

http://scoobycity.co.uk/phpBB2/files/le_mans.jpg

(Not sure if that works, but gave it a go)

Lol @ picture!

I went, just Friday night to this morning on a coach trip. Nice (if a bit predictable) to see an Audi win yet again.

That picture is funny!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Awesome to have for the archives though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not many people can say they have a picture of their car in such austere company /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I was there... stayed out of town a bit and went with the local TVR owners club, was a great laugh... anyone want to give me the money to get me a Sagaris?

I've got some cool pics, only got back at 3AM this morning and had to spend the day at work which is a bit of a bitch... I'll post any I think will be appritiated!

Yea i was there, had a great time! A true petrol heads paradise!

I have some fantastic pics and clips but have no idea how to post any ideas chaps??!?!?

Matt,

I was camped pretty much next to you! If you have the silver S3 i saw it!

In fact it was the only S3 i saw all week.

I have the F40, lambo too crazy array of beasts.

[ QUOTE ]
Matt,

I was camped pretty much next to you! If you have the silver S3 i saw it!

In fact it was the only S3 i saw all week.

I have the F40, lambo too crazy array of beasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spookey !

I was camping in the Airtrack site, right in front of the Kart track. Where were you / what cars did you have in your group ?
We were 2 rows away from the fence by the road, about half way down.
I came with my S3, 2 scoobies and a 350Z. We parked then on the 2 pitches and set up camp (with pool !) a bit further down