'U' hose leaking.

Y83OLK

Hulk Smash!
Reaction score
Hi all,
Discovered my 'u' hose (the one under the servo hose) is split.
So i replaced it with a spare bit of fuel pipe, however thats kinked to buggery now.

Where would be the cheapest and quickest place to get a new one?. ideally this week.
I think the forge part number is FMTTUHOSE.

many thanks for any replies.

Yeah, its available from TPS as a complete pipe/ hose combo for a very large fee...
Hence why companies make aftermarket silicone jobbies.

right... I know forge list the part. Hence why i put the partnumber in my original post, But they dont deal with the "general public" so i need to use a distributer.

Is there still a member on here whos a Forge Dealer?

Look on there distributors page and get someone as close as possible to you if no one on here can help you get onto it tomorrow and ask the company you buy through to get forge to send it direct to you you will have it before end of week then

Cheers Tuffty, Recon he could get it out to me before Friday?

Wait till you see how much thicker and stronger forge part is, you won't be disappointed! I've just got all forge vacuum parts as I'm sick of blowing Audi trash stock parts!

There used to be a member on here, Dave or something i think.. he could get forge parts a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Cant remember his username though.

There used to be a member on here, Dave or something i think.. he could get forge parts a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Cant remember his username though.

Forge have put a stop to that... it was undercutting dealer prices...

<tuffty/>

The Creation Motorsport hoses are of very good quality, so maybe worth looking into them, they are based in Brum and have a shop that you can walk into and buy off the shelf, so if you are anywhere near them, that maybe an option.

right... I know forge list the part. Hence why i put the partnumber in my original post, But they dont deal with the "general public" so i need to use a distributer.

Is there still a member on here whos a Forge Dealer?

Ive ordered parts straight from Forge before?

I replaced that whole bit of tubing with original VAG assembly.

I have that particular tube off the old assembly as it wasn't perished/damaged on mine

I was going to say you could have my old one but seeing as you can get a forge one for a few quid there's not much point.

Liam

Sorted now, Got a hose on order from DPM.
And wound a spring around my kinked hose as a temporary measure.