Does anybody have a spare stand pass for GTI INternational? I missed the dead line

S3 Paul

Reaction score
As above realy... Is there anybody who booked to take the car but now isnt??
Be very grateful
Thanks
Paul

i have two spare stand passes for the VAGE (Irish VW club) stand you are welcome to them,the will get you in the right entrance and then you can drive to which ever stand you like :)

Last edited:
I have spare passes for Saturday and Sunday! Just opened my post from today and I've been sent 2 packs now! I now have 5 sprint runs too if anyone wants to buy some off me on the day???

Jammy sod! Or you could just photocopy a stand pass on the appropriate coloured paper (light blue for Sat, light pink for Sun) - not strictly legal but as they're free what difference does it really make?

I have spare passes for Saturday and Sunday! Just opened my post from today and I've been sent 2 packs now! I now have 5 sprint runs too if anyone wants to buy some off me on the day???
If you could help it would be great pal!
Me the mrs and our little girl would be very greatful

I havent got the tickets at all as advanced booking had closed.
I only want to come on the sunday and if i can i will pay on the gate? But i will need a stand pass??

I will take one sprint pass if you can split them. Fancy a head to head down the strip? :racer:

Challenge issued! Going for "pinks slips" ?
Would be nice to see a few people going head to head...
Decent video camera required (which i don't own)

Paul I'll pop the Sunday pass in the post tomorrow.

Jojo, I've got 2 sprint numbers but Stacey is having one and I'm having one. If you can get a sprint number then I think the sprin tickets can be swapped about but not sure.

So far I'm sprinting against Stacey and S3Dave ;)