Boohoo.S3 is leaking all over the place!

ianhg

Reaction score
Hey Guys
My S3 is currently sitting in the driveway leaking brake fluid and power steering fluid! im gutted im not driving her as shes waiting to go to Audi to get fixed, Lost all the power steering fluid whille driving which was a shock, but diagnosed it and got some more fluid in the system dam quick to stop the pump over heating. how much is a new one if i broke it?
As for the brake fluid there is a leak in one of the pipes so not safe! Oh i hope the problems stop on this car soon! im gonna cry now !

its leaking out of the pipes by the power steering pump, and the brakes leaking from the brake line that goes to the rear near side wheel.

F"£$ ME sounds like someone else is joining the unlucky B@ST@RD S3 owners club (I'm the founder member BTW)... fingers crossed there's a light at the end of the tunnel for mine, hope yours is as easy as stopping the leaks and filling the fluid up!

Yeah let us know how you get on m8, just noticed your MSN comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

faults so far in four months of owning her, i will not give up,

Haldex failuer(repaired under warrenty)
Rear disks and pads
flat tyre
Radiator fan failure
brake fluid leak
power steering leak

i think thats it so far

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah let us know how you get on m8, just noticed your MSN comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers dude

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers dude

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto here!! Fingers crossed it gets sorted matey!