A3 1.8T (RS6 or RS4 Alloys) anyone got any PICS

foolish3uk

Reaction score
hi im torn two ways, i want rid of the standard T-SPORT wheels and want either RS4 or RS6 alloys, i will be getting them from Rochford tyres very soon, has anybody get any pics to help me decied which one to go for, thanks in advance!

Maybe the price of the wheels might sway your decision, whilst shopping around for the same wheels last week, the RS4's are generally about £100 cheaper than the RS6 wheels (inc tyres) paid £575 for 18" RS4's with Avon ZZ3 tyres for my passat fitted at my local alloy shop. - so shop around for the best deals, or buy from ebay if you don't mind waiting for them and fitting yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Here's my old TQ with RS4-style alloys I bought from Rochford:

Audi001.jpg

Audi002.jpg

These are the 17" variety by the way as I decided the 18"s looked too big for the A3 arches.

they look good are you happy with them, i can get the 17 inch rs4 for £450 as i know a guy that works there and the RS6 for about £550, so you are right it is about £100 difference!

I was quite happy with them but I no longer have the car! I would note that one started to corrode on the inside of a spoke quite early on. They cost me £350 fitted as I already had 4 good tyres from my previous alloys.

The car wasn't lowered but I think they have slightly lower suspension than standard 1.8Ts in any event.