Passenger door doesn't close properly

doublem_1

Reaction score
For a while now I have noticed the passenger door requires a firm push in order to close first time. When closing it yesterday I noticed that when I push it closed it seems to shift upwards a little bit, suggesting the door is loose. Has anyone else had this issue? It's a 3 door.

I have this on my drivers door. The consensus is that it has dropped over time. Fixes include, but not limited too;

1. Jacking door up slightly with a jack.
2. Wrenching door up by hand
3. Undoing door bolts and re-positioning door.

I have tried number 2, to no avail.

Dan

I have found my Drivers door does this... Only solution is a Jack and a lump of wood!

My passenger door does this as well! I shall be watching this space! I tried moving the (i don't know what its called) u-joint on the inside of the car that the catch locks on to. That helped a tiny bit. I was wondering, does it have anything to do with the rubber seals?
Might try and undo the door at the front and see if it makes it better at all! if it was the drivers door i wouldn't mind but i have too many passengers that don't give it a firm push so it leaves me leaning over to close it when they have ******** off haha