Any good detailers near Luton or West London?

slydog18

N88GGY S3
Reaction score
As heading.....looking for a detailer near Luton or West London that can detail my car ready for Ultimate VAG. Preferably with premises I can leave car with them to do a proper job during the week or something. Thanks.

Im in luton, its a hobby of mine if you interested I can help out, wash clay bar, wash polish and wax at a fairly decent price using decent products....

Hi thr is one round corner from mine but it's i'n NW London duno if that's to far but quality work if you know wer Ace Cafe is just off the A406 it's just on the parade of garages seen thr work very nice and the do the meanest car wash around aswell lol. Can't remember the name of the top of my head but I'll find out n post if u want.

Hi thr is one round corner from mine but it's i'n NW London duno if that's to far but quality work if you know wer Ace Cafe is just off the A406 it's just on the parade of garages seen thr work very nice and the do the meanest car wash around aswell lol. Can't remember the name of the top of my head but I'll find out n post if u want.

Yup. Know the Ace well as I grew up there and work in Acton, hence NW10 is good. Its not that grotty looking bodyshop is it?

its shiny enough that noggy of yours i have to wear sunglasses to look at it !!

Its not the spray shop but its in the parade of garages on the right side of Ace if your looking at the A406 its next door to the tyre place its a car wash aswell as detailing joint i went to wash my car the other day they had a old skool classic Maserati in for detailing looked good. Im gona go past tonite so ill post the name later its a pink sign forget the name tho :-S sure u can find it the only one thr ..

How much is it for a detail. On average?

i did it for someone for £80 i supplied everything just told him to bring the car washed

Wow. Great work. You have all the tools needed? Garage or outside

My garage mate, its apart of a council block but you can go around a s3 quite easily, its carpeted inside aswell, will be doin my s3 in the next few weeks!