APR Stage 3

Im thinking in going big turbo :D i got engine rebuilded (rods) 5k miles ago. atm runing k04 but thinking what would be cheaper in quality parts ofc, or just to buy gt28 manifold lines downpipe injectors? fuel pump.

300hp isn't a big turbo... thats just a GT28rs

That kit requires an ME7 ecu by the looks too... won't be suitable for your AGU ECU

<tuffty/>

how come it requires that esu? agu ecu can be remapped on this kit anyway?

The kit includes a map and its for an ME7... thats kinda the point of the kit... yes it 'can' be mapped on an AGU ECU but the ME3.8 is more fussy about hardware... and of course there is the added cost of the mapping on top of the kit... the MAF tube is not compatible with your MAF sensor either so you will have to fine a solution to that too...

The kit itself looks well presented and made but its not a massive amount of power... depends what you are chasing of course...

Should be mentioned that the kit doesn't include heat shielding that you will NEED to do... have seen far too many cars that have had BT installs and no heat shielding or heat wrapping in the appropriate places... make sure you do that bit right :)

<tuffty/>

Well what could be done whit maf like? i could use still my vr6 housing whit agu sensor? what power i could push out of my healty AGU? whit that kit?

Should be able to use the vr6 housing... between 300 and 330 HP at a guess...

<tuffty/>