550cc injectors and the KRKTE Value...

s3dave

TFSI Hybrid
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.stainless-engineering.co.uk
I think my KRTKTE value may be wrong for my injectors, causing the lean top end running, (diagnosed as a fuel pump issue)

mine are set at 0.0597 where as others are all around 0.0725 which allows more fuelling per m/s. can anyone confirm this? aka Bill/tuffty....:)

I think my KRTKTE value may be wrong for my injectors, causing the lean top end running, (diagnosed as a fuel pump issue)

mine are set at 0.0597 where as others are all around 0.0725 which allows more fuelling per m/s. can anyone confirm this? aka Bill/tuffty....:)

KRKTE on std 370's is around 0.08 odd (would need to look it up...) 550's normally come in at 0.05 odd from memory... my 630's are 0.04 odd...

Non wideband are tuned differently to wideband cars on WOT... not done a lot with them personally but FKKVS springs to mind which is a correction map... I believe this to be the one that is dialled in to sort fuelling on APY's as the lambda is only used for idle, part throttle and cruise...

<tuffty/>

Yeah maybe Andrew,, putting the pump on this weekend and got a transitional phenolic gasket to go on, then back to the tuners, if it is still a poor out put i will be going back to the drawing board,, wideband + some other turbo.....

you SHOULD have a 330hp capable car at least with your spec, i hope it goes well for you and the car puts out mate.
its crazy as to why it did so poorly.