AITP - 8l clubstand?

knoxie

K4OXE
Reaction score
right guys and gals there might already be a thread on club stands, if there is please let me know and mods can delete this :)

so whos going audi in the park this year from the 8l section? if there is a few of us is there anyway we can all park together? i have never been before so no idea of what its like, and its a complete bargain at £5 for a full car!!

knoxie

All the cars are normally arranged into derivatives anyway... they tend to put us 8L's together...

<tuffty/>

I want to go to this but just realised its the same day as my sisters birthday.

If I do go, whats the camping situation....is it extra £....is the camp site near where our cars are, i ask this as id want to sleep in my car as I've got a mattress made to the size of my boot with the seats down.

I want to go to this but just realised its the same day as my sisters birthday.

If I do go, whats the camping situation....is it extra £....is the camp site near where our cars are, i ask this as id want to sleep in my car as I've got a mattress made to the size of my boot with the seats down.

Camping is more but it includes your entry ticket.
You move your car from the stand to the camp site each night and morning.

Check the main discussion thread, there is some questions & answers in there.

EDIT:=-. Ignore that. I read it as another show. lol

AITP, caping is set up by the wickstead, so you need to talk to them. I think its about £25 for the night.
You turn up, find some free land and camp. Sorted. :)
The camp site is over the road from the show, so you get up in the morning, drive your car to the show and you're done.

I'd like to see your mattress, I would like one for my car. I used 4 layers of foam cut to size and it was not that good.

Last edited:
Can I come with my gti? Or will there be a bunch of guys in Audi jacket waiting to f me up for trespassing

I'd like to see your mattress, I would like one for my car. I used 4 layers of foam cut to size and it was not that good.

Its just foam as well, its from our old camper van so i was able to cut it to the shape of the boot and its pretty thick too.

Can I come with my gti? Or will there be a bunch of guys in Audi jacket waiting to f me up for trespassing
Audi Only.
I got a feeling they will turn you away at the door.

Actually, it would be fine to turn up in a GTI(golf I presume), it's mainly a Veedub show, you can park on the corner of our pitch too! lol :beee:

How rude.well in that case,you guys are barred from gti international,spring & summer festival aswell.since we getting picky n all lol