got my spoiler through...

James TQ

Reaction score
i have seen a few people posting about adding spoilers, i purchased a spoiler from Ebay, im very pleased with it as it was £70 inc P&P(link below)
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

it came from Poland but i was supplied with a UPS tracking number, i made the purchase Sunday and it arrived on Thursday...very reasonable!!

its unpainted and a dull black colour so i called a few places and was quoted around £100.... fairly costly in my opinion so i have decided to buy some carbon fiber wrap also off of Ebay that hasn't arrived yet.

once i get the wrap through and cover the spoiler in it ill get some picture glue it to the boot and hopfully it will help a few people out wanting to do the same!!

I'm not a great fan of spoilers apart from the nice simple s3 one but I do like this one ur got a nice bargain I look forward to seeing it wrapped and on ur car so hurry up lol !!

Thanks pal, i didnt want to get a hell of a lambo spoiler, im not the best at sticking on stickers so im not getting my hopes up for this vinyl wrap but fingers crossed :/