Tubular Manifold - Yes or No?

Im glad ive held out for the xs mani. Im defo getting the v3 jobi. Whens the eta sam?

Crikey third time lucky ay ? now if that cracks there will be the V4 they will be saying
*WE really mean it this time we have improved material* lol they got a great money spinner
going on here lol exhaust mani has surely got to be one of the toughest parts as the abuse
it has to endure i just dont think you can skimp on quality you get what you pay for clearly

Shut up TSR boy :p We all know you've bought the Daddy of manifolds. No need to rub it in :(

I'll be giving my relentless V2 a thorough testing over the next few months.

I'll be bold here and say, if anyone is going to crack one, it'll be me. Such is my luck

We hope the v3 will be the final product. Its just a case of improving a product. Some people slate quality but if you look at some Top brand manifolds online, they do state they may crack ect, this is on expensive manifolds, metal expands and contracts under heat and will always cause strain. Going by the current market, the new v3 should be worth as much as other top quality manifolds,£700+ but relentless are not like that and will still offer the best value for money :) the new v3 should not cost much more but is not confirmed yet.
@ bill. I will bring one straight round to you no doubt :) as you have said you have played a big part in the development in these manifolds :)
No ETA yet.

Sounds very promising indeed mate. Fingers crossed it all comes iff nicely.