anyone with vag com near brighton east sussex

harvey01

Reaction score
as above i need my car vag comed as its idealing a bit rought happy to pay for it ?

Has it thrown up any error codes? It may be something along the lines of a dirty MAF or throttle body.

I'm in the area and would happily scan for beer but not sure if VAG-COM is working as I've changed my laptop - it's not VCDS it's just the older VAG-COM.

Im near Brighton (bn5) and have full licensed vcds. Drop me a pm if you like.

Reactions: Stef123
Has it thrown up any error codes? It may be something along the lines of a dirty MAF or throttle body.

I'm in the area and would happily scan for beer but not sure if VAG-COM is working as I've changed my laptop - it's not VCDS it's just the older VAG-COM.

Hi chaps, I recently had the same problem and cleaned the throttle body but now revs high and holds the revs when you change gear. I pulled the plug from the TB and revs drop. I've ordered a vagcom cable but it's going to be 3-4 weeks. Just wondering if you had one I could reset the TB with real quick? Happy to throw in some money of course :)

PM me

Hi chaps, I recently had the same problem and cleaned the throttle body but now revs high and holds the revs when you change gear. I pulled the plug from the TB and revs drop. I've ordered a vagcom cable but it's going to be 3-4 weeks. Just wondering if you had one I could reset the TB with real quick? Happy to throw in some money of course :)

PM me
Swing past my workshop tomorrow and I'll reset it for you f.o.c

3-4 weeks seems a bit of a long wait? Have you tried NHN or the other uk dealers? Everytime I have needed a new cable it has been available the same day.